Powered By Blogger

23 February, 2010

Back to the books, to the dvds, to the dreams.
Back to the struggling days.
Back to wishing.
Back to doubting myself.
Back to seeing life moving as I watch the calender (you shouldn't have marked a date on it).
Back to trying not to lose a good routine.
Back to writting down on a piece of paper.
Back to trying to believe.
Back to making smile so that I can smile on the reflection.

Back to me when I want to be back to you.
Back for good?...

3 thoughts unleashed:

Anonymous said...

Oh, obrigada. (:

Tive a tentar vesti-lo hoje...Tive que mudar os botoes do casaco. :P
Nao apertava nas bobbies. xD
ainda nem vi a saia, senhores....lol

Beijo*

Ms. Amanda Grace said...

Nominating you girly. See my blog.

fata xanta said...

o teu inglês é perfeito! i like it;)

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Unleash your thoughts.... Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.