Powered By Blogger

01 October, 2009

sem ti... Música.

So let's celebrate the rythm, the melody, the various shades of gray that lay between her lines.

For, as far as I'm concerned... Music makes life as we know it.

So... enjoy the "new" tunes! - and now tell me, didn't you miss me? ;)
(E, estranhamente, ainda dentro do tema) Estou em choque! Não é que há quem venha ter ao meu blogue quando procura por letras de músicas da Luciana Abreu? WTF?! :O
*Estavas à espera de referência ao campeão da Malha, Vitinho? xD

1 thoughts unleashed:

Eva Gonçalves said...

rsrsrsrs WTF indeed...
better not look for them in my blog either!!!!

Just so we get our coincidences straight,...don't tell me you had piano lessons, like me...

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Unleash your thoughts.... Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.