Powered By Blogger

31 May, 2009

Matha Medeiros in Mr. Nobody, and a couple of minutes before, Maxwell said it all in yet another series of strange coincidences...
The good thing here? I just really - really! - love Signs... =)

One year later... at the same place... same time. I had the proof that Life quickly changes and surprises us. The difference was that where I saw fear... this time I saw a worried kind of Hope... and, the way I see it, that's better.
I though of you, I felt us there... but as the signs lined up in front of me... I felt more and more free, sad, but free. And I enjoyed myself.

I'm just tired of being great, but not the best.
I just want to be... re-gain it, get past this phase and get going...
Bring the 3 to 4 years on... I've accepted that life and lines change almost at a second "rate"...
Why is it so hard? We all ask?...
But at least now I'll have a beacon of Light to hang on to... yeah... I know... I'm lame.

0 thoughts unleashed:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Unleash your thoughts.... Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.