Powered By Blogger

17 December, 2008

Yesterday I was tagged by CJ. Seeing that I really don't have much to talk about today, I'll play along and join the "tagging" (in the end I was named a nº1 fan and all... ). I'm supposed to list six things that make me happy and then tag six other blogs. I don't even know if that many people read this but well... So here goes on nothing:

1 - Music: decoding songs, connecting them to people I know... singing (not that well but then again... sue me!) Just being dragged to the Melodic world is good enough.
2 - Cooking and baking... the satisfation face on the faces of the eaters makes me wonder if I shouldn't be a chef... LOL...
3 - TV shows... I'm just addicted... if you don't believe me just check this list: "Roswell", "La Femme Nikita", "Cupid", "Joan of Arcadia", "Friends", "Jack and Jill", "What about Brian", "Get Real", "Goodness Gracious me", "Fastshow", "That 70's Show", "ER", "Dawson's Creek", "The O.C", "Grey's Anatomy", "Bones", "Brothers and Sisters, "Weeds", "Gilmore Girls", "Conta-me como foi", "Californication", "Little Britain", "Tru Calling", "Coupling", "Six Feet under", "Pretender" ", "CSI", "Simpsons", "Commander and Chief"... and there are many many missing...
4 - Lending ears... listening, thinking, helping. If you got me thinking... I'm yours forever... :)
5 - Movies... although I'm a "kid" cinema-wise... (isn't that right, Zé?...LOL) I love to watch movies... bring me Kevin Costner, Al Pacino, Richard Gere, Sean Connery, Keanu Reeves, Edward Norton... and some of those classics and I'm a happy girl.
6 - Surprises... the good ones kind. As long as they bring a smile to my face... just surprise me. You'll probably hear me laughing.


As for tags, I tag fatucha, otario, luuuu, poeta_poente, tita and annunciata. You're it!

1 thoughts unleashed:

Fátima Santos said...

Tu ves essas series todas?? sao bueeess, desculpa o meu termo de adolescente, mas não pude evitar ;)
Brothers and Sisters é a única que vejo nessa lista, a bem da verdade. Lost são de todas a minha favorita e também gosto da Betty Feia, para as antigas os votos vão para Allô Allô e McGyver...

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Unleash your thoughts.... Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.