Powered By Blogger

20 January, 2009


A hora a menos de sono foi preenchida com sorrisos. Simultaneamente, recebi uma batêga de chuva, qual prenda dos céus (e nem sou eu que faço anos hoje...). E cada rajada de vento, cada gota de água (continuação da dança que recusei de tarde, talvez...) me disse:

You are a memory. More and more you are and I feel you distant. When you came my way last Friday I was sure of that. You broke into my life, you broke the silent pact that I forcely accepted, you are not a part of my life. Not anyomre. I now know, you are my darkest thought, you are my biggest fear that came to life with the shape of a 20 something year old guy, with a degree, great conversation skills and a nice smile. That's why you came into my life, to make feel all of this, now I know. But with the night exploding outside while I'm still (safe in) here; when I'm allowed to dream, I don't dream of you. My mind took my to other places, so I could meet and mingle with new people... I know now where to escape. I'm still locked away, afraid and feeling unworthy... but at least I learnt something. And as life teaches us, once you face a fear it slowly looses its strenght.
So, tonight I can say, with my body and soul reunited... our first goodbye.


Doi que o erguer seja baseado em algo que não se pôde controlar... doi que o impacto não seja o mesmo. Agora?... é caminhar sozinha, apenas com a presença longínqua, que é o que me é permitido ter e tentar sorrir porque me é pedido.
Gosto de ti demais do que devia, demais do que o juizo deveria permitir.

3 thoughts unleashed:

MoonDreamer said...

Once again, a menina dança?

katieleigh said...

I like this post a lot, I've felt a similar feeling before. I hope letting go is as revitalising as you intend it to be

x

izzie said...

poeta... se um dia aceito mesmo os teus convites... o que será de ti?
Danço neste momento ao saber que palavras minhas inspiram... e não podia esperar melodia mais inesperada e doce...

katie... thanks! this is the post that made me write that last paper doll...
you know? I wish I have it too...=)
Thanks sweety, for everything***

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Unleash your thoughts.... Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.