Powered By Blogger

01 March, 2009


'Cause this weekend, even more than other days, [if that's even possible!!!]... you've been on my mind.
Either because a friend is there (the "green little monster" Castiel, the "green little monster"... ;))... or bacause a VIP was there for a Tv show... or 'cause U2 rocked the skies of Regent Street (God! I miss that street!)... either 'cause I can't wait to get back there and check if I'm still running around in total freedom...
London... the word, the city, the places, the sights... loop in my mind, without loosing its purpose, its meaning.
I need, I have to see you "raining cats and dogs", "I wanna hold your hand" there... now that I have a digital camera (LOL)...
[I know, I know... I'm getting lost in blabber-ish incoherence]

I just wish London were 5 minutes away... but then I wonder... would I love you half as much, would I notice you?
I think about that... and then answer in a split second... I WOULD! 'Cause I've felt you in me even before getting there... it must be the royal name, working wonders, I say ;)

Este é um fim de semana de saudades... mas posso retomar a contagem... sorrio, erradio!
E quando poderei começar a contagem para (re)fazer a viagem?... Vou dizer: "Mais cedo do que esperas"... visualizar... para que [também) seja verdade!

8 thoughts unleashed:

Hélio said...

Ai ai ai... essas saudades... como as entendo...(VLANDEEREN!!!)
Mas, claro, existem outras coisas que nos levantam saudades, de outro género, mais fortes, mais impulsivas... T minus 5 days and counting...

All my Love and Heart,

Tita said...

biamoutinho2610@gmail.com

manda-me um mail!

Castiel said...

Vim agora de lá, e já estou com saudades! Queria ter ficado lá ponto final.

izzie said...

My One... exactamente!... nós sabemos o significado... de qualquer uma das saudades... mas no final, partilharemos o sorriso e o brilho de as "vencermos" ;)

All my Love,

Tita: minha tuneira, your wish is my command! Done ;)

Castiel: Amori... exactamente pela "inveja boa" que me causaste escrevi este post... é teu, pa ti... e mesmo que não me quisesses a intrometer... estive lá contigo... ;)

izzie said...

My One... exactamente!... nós sabemos o significado... de qualquer uma das saudades... mas no final, partilharemos o sorriso e o brilho de as "vencermos" ;)

All my Love,

Tita: minha tuneira, your wish is my command! Done ;)

Castiel: Amori... exactamente pela "inveja boa" que me causaste escrevi este post... é teu, pa ti... e mesmo que não me quisesses a intrometer... estive lá contigo... ;)

Ms. Amanda Grace said...

Lover! I feel left out of inside jokes that help me understand, but I hope this happy tone I sensed carries over into your life. xoxo

Castiel said...

Só agora vi este delicioso comentário. Desde que cheguei mal tive tempo para respirar. Obrigado por me dedicares este maravilhoso post. Sabes que o que mais me impressionou e deixou a querer muito mais foi Candem Town.... aquilo é definitivamente o mundo. Eu fiquei com tanta vontade de viver ali, ficar ali e viver tudo dia-a-dia.... sem demoras, sem pressas, sem ter de voltar... estou a ponderar com o meu menino se não será isso um passo a dar, nem que seja durante uma temporada, é algo definitavamente a pensar e acredita que cada vez que fores lá terás obrigatoriamente de passar ou ficar mm em minha casa com a minha guarida de discipula decente que sou, sim SOU lol e terei todo o prazer em ir contigo passear. :D

izzie said...

My Music Galore: Sweeitie... there's no inside jokes... just memories... my endles love for London... my ever so present desire to go back... and yes! everytime I remeber it I'm happy so... join me! ***

Castiel: Pois é... é uma SANTA amorosa... e demora dias... mas redimiste te... tãaaaaaaao bem minha subdita... olha que eu aceito!***

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Unleash your thoughts.... Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.