Powered By Blogger

25 April, 2009

This song I dedicate to you, my tutti.
Only you could have make me smile today... as I say goodbye to such a strange part of myself.
Can you see me breaking down inside? I bet you can.
So now I count on you to keep me alive... sorry for the responsability, for the burden...
This trully is filled with second meanings (will you get it?)... but it is here 'cause I love you. 'Cause I owe you me, yet again (I'm such a coward).

Coldplay - The Scientist

Come up to meet you, tell you I'm sorry
You don't know how lovely you are

I had to find you
Tell you I need you
Tell you I've set you apart

Tell me your secrets
And nurse me your questions
Oh, let's go back to the start

Running in circles
Coming up tails
Heads on the science apart

Nobody said it was easy
It's such a shame for us to part
Nobody said it was easy
No one ever said it would be this hard

Oh take me back to the start

I was just guessing
At numbers and figures
Pulling the puzzles apart

Questions of science
Science and progress
Do not speak as loud as my heart

Oh tell me you love me
Come back and haunt me
Oh and I rush to the start

Running in circles
Chasing our tails
Coming back as we are

Nobody said it was easy
Oh, it's such a shame for us to part
Nobody said it was easy
No one ever said it would be so hard

I’m going back to the start

Oh ooh ooh ooh ooh
Ah ooh ooh ooh ooh
Oh ooh ooh ooh ooh
Oh ooh ooh ooh ooh


(no second intentions here... ok?)



Sorry you guys... I'm not a Coldplay purist and I'm not on a mental loop of their previous work. These songs just keep coming to me. And this one is a token of apreciation, of love actually.
[Chris was lovely there, wasn't he?... And I was lucky enough to have...]

11 thoughts unleashed:

ANNUNCIATA said...

Não sei o que achaste da música, mas acho que te assenta na perfeição, se é que me entendes ;)
E não é fardo nenhum ter o "presente" de ver aquilo que ajudei (não contruí, já la existia) a florescer. Não feches portas, mantém uma saída de emergência...
Let´s go back to the start...com calma e serenidade. Segura que o teu começo é apenas parte do caminho em construção.

Eu, estou aqui contigo. Como parte de ti, não estou em mais lado nenhum :)

as velas ardem ate ao fim said...

Feliz dia da Liberdade!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!

x

izzie said...

My get in: (É o que dá deparar-me com o Daniel...)
Como te disse, apesar de conhecer a música, ainda não tinha reparado nas coincidências, nos detalhes do "quadro".
Ou seja, mais uma vez, minha pessoa, tens razão. E só tu para me ajudares a ver que sim, aqui, também estou eu... à minha maneira, de uma forma diferente, not visible to the human eye ;)

As velas ardem até ao fim: Bem-vinda ao meu cantinho! :)
É realmente um dia de celebração.
Que vivas sempre também o sabor doce da Liberdade.
Beijinho,

Anna: It is isn't it?
I'm glad you liked it, I've missed you girl ;)
xo
I guess it's time to go back to the start... com mais ou menos calma, com mais ou menos serenidade.
O único "presente" aqui é ter-te, ser-te. É poder agradecer ao Universo a certeza de ti (e tu a minha, tu sabes, SEMPRE!).
Por tutti e em tutti... como parte de ti, pertenço-te, com a maior das Honras.

Hater said...

Belissima música!!! beijinho Izzie!!!

izzie said...

BM: Obrigada! :)
Como podes ver pelo comentário no teu último post... a música para mim consegue ser tudo :)
Beijo,

Ms. Amanda Grace said...

hope all is well beautiful. I'm sorry I'm so crazy busy. Hopefully we can catch up soon! Email me!!

xoxo

izzie said...

Sweetie,
Don't worry about that.
Glad you take the time to come and smile at me :)
You have an email wating for you ;)
xoxo

katieleigh said...

DO you know what's funny, I was reading your most recent entry where you said "take me back to yesterday" and I was going to comment saying "oh take me back to the start", and I was scrolling down and you had this song here.

Too coincidental. Coldplay have some beautiful songs :) I have a few of their albums.

Fluff you x

izzie said...

My get in... o Blogger passou-se... e o que está no final do que escrevo para a Anna é na verdade para ti... mas acho que deves ter reparado, não?

izzie said...

Katie: My darling :)
Don't they say "there no such thing as coincidences?"
I guess today that was made for us.
Thanks for caring, for thinking of me.
Have a great day, full of great things.

Fluff you back ;D xo

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Unleash your thoughts.... Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.