Powered By Blogger

15 April, 2009

I'm just tired.
Plain and simple tiredness.
I believe you... I feel honoured and bless by what I get from you. I'm happy to see Light reaching some corners. In those moments I smile. Even if you can't see it, I do. My heart is smilling and my prayers and Love are with you all. 'Cause you deserve it, 'cause right now I owe myself to you. [How needy am I? Shameless girl...]
But then curiosity, darkness comes.
Ever since the ride stopped I never thought "Never again! No more! If not you..." NEVER! Not once. You thought me that. But you also said a lot. You also do a lot. And so I get lost.
I am lost. Between foggy mornings, a few steps forwards in the afternoon, a lot of realising and a pressing wieght on my chest when I lay down to sleep.
And so I wait. For this to stop. And I smile, and I joke, and I welcome new people into my life. Hang on to those I feel I can. Dream and laugh about pointless dreams. 'Cause I've been a star on this movie so I know the scene, the plot, the gut feeling is about to change; right.... now!

Now... you make me smile, you make me dream. Make my visualizations come true. I'm in need of that.
Amongst the rest of you?... Will someone lend me a shoulder? As for tonight I wanna be Sleeping Beauty cuddled in someone's arms.

My day's thanks go to: Amanda, my music galore, Louis, Cátia and Paulo, the Moonwisher and all our coincidences (good to know, nicer yet to meet)

7 thoughts unleashed:

Anonymous said...

Ao início pode parecer absolutamente absurdo mas, de facto, estarmos perdidos é o primeiro passo para chegar a algum lado... :)

E tu chegarás, talvez onde não pensasses ir, mas onde precisas de ir! Nesse local alguém há-de dar-te esse colo para seres a Bela Adormecida, ou pelo menos encontrarás as coordenadas para seguires o rastro desse colo... ;)

Eu é que tenho que te agradecer minha querida...de coração! O sorriso que me dás é mais importante que possas pensar... ;)

Beijosssss*

sonhos/pesadelos said...

even though your face doesn´t show a smile, the person that made your heart smile knows you, and knows that.sadness doesn't last forever my dear, soon your's will get tired of tormenting you and will let go, and the sun will come back to your soul!
don't loose hope...
bjs endiabrados

Ianita said...

Acho que esta necessidade de ombro é comum a muita gente... I blame it on this stupid winter weather!

A única coisa que te posso dizer é... forward.

Forward.

Louis said...

If I could, I would lend you my shoulder tonight.

Keep smiling, and dreaming! It makes life worth it!

izzie said...

Cátia: Sei, pelo que o passado já me ensinou, que a perdição é o primeiro passo para atingir uma nova meta.
Sei que estou nessa posição agora.
E até te digo mais... tanto sei que estou que nem crio grandes expectativas sobre o final da viagem, só sei que a tenho que fazer, que o meu caminho tem várias fases e bifurcações.
Obrigada eu pela diferença que ainda não sabes que fazes. Obrigada por me relembrares dos contos de fada.
Beijo doce,

Sonhos: I know that. A very close friend taught me that. That's why I make sure I always thank and show that the smile is there. 'Cause it can happen that tomorrow the person is no longer "there" to notice it. So a smile is always the greatest thing to leave behing, right?
I just hope you're right about torment stoping haunting me. It is getting tiring. And I'm just a girl.
Beijo grande,

Anita: É não é?
Oh Primavera?!... Hello?!
Meu doce... eu sei que o caminho é forwards, sabes que a teoria a tenho toda :)
E também sabes que Backwards NUNCA. O problema é que acho que alguém me carregou no botão de pause e estou aqui "presa" :s
Beijo,

Louis: Again I owe you one of my smiles :)
Perhaps the biggest one.
And you know I'd take that shoulder... and promise not to tire you... as you might need it for work tomorrow :)
I'll try to keep on smiling, I'll try to get back to dreaming.
I want Life to restore its flavour, right?
Love,

Ianita said...

Aproveita. Pause é bom. É melhor que stop.

Estás a ver as areias movediças? Quanto mais lutas para te libertares, mais te enterras. Tens de parar de te debater e sair daí com calma. Devagar. Pause é bom.

Kisses

izzie said...

Anita: Sim... Stop tenta-se que não aconteça. Só não quero ficar numa daquelas posições estranhas que acontecem em certos pauses de certos filmes.
Aí está o busílis da questão. Para de me debater, nem que seja comigo própria. Eu sigo o lema daquele poema "I won't go down into that gentle night"... e depois é o que se vê.
Mas pelo menos estou a tentar...
Beijo,

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Unleash your thoughts.... Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.